Gastroscopy can be completed in 10 minutes by swallowing a "capsule" without intubation or anesthesia
Clinically, the most common way to diagnose gastric cancer is the traditional gastroscopy, but because of its invasive method, people are more rejective. With the continuous exploration and innovation of endoscopicologists, magnetically controlled capsule gastroscope has emerged,without intubation and anesthesia, and has gradually become the preferred method for gastric examination
Capsule gastroscopy, as its name suggests, is a capsule that can be photographed, so that patients can swallow the "capsule" like taking medicine. About 10-15 minutes can easily complete a comfortable, systematic and all-round gastroscopy.
How to complete a magnetically controlled capsule endoscope examination?
1, the examinee should book the examination time with our medical staff in advance. On the day before the examination, the medical staff will carefully explain the precautions before the examination to the examinee.
2.on the day of appointment, you need to keep stomach empty, arrive at the hospital according to the scheduled time,register at the front desk. The medical staff will inquiry about the relevant symptoms of the subject, and make a detailed introduction to the relevant precautions during the examination.
3. You also need to drink plenty of water before the formal examination, so that the doctor can see more clearly. Dasheng ® magnetically controlled capsule gastroscope is made of non-toxic, strong acid corrosion resistant medical polymer material, sterile one-time use.
4. Dasheng Magnetically controlled capsule gastroscopy is designed with equal water density, easy to wear, discharge and control. During the examination, swallow a mini-wireless gastroscope the size of a capsule and start the examination. The esophagus can also be observed. After entering the stomach , doctor can use magnetic control technology to control the capsule gastroscope for 360° positioning scanning of the whole stomach.
5. Through the precise displacement of millimeters, Dasheng MCCE can inspect most parts of the gastric cavity in the order of gastric fundus, cardia, body, gastric Angle, antrum and pylorus, so as to ensure that there is no missing in the comprehensive examination and various tiny lesions can be visualized. During the examination, the doctor will change the position of the patient according to the needs of the examination, such as lying flat, lying on the side, or standing, and will patiently ask the patient how he feels.
6. after the completion of the whole stomach examination, the Da Sheng ® magnetically controlled capsule gastroscope will enter the small intestine, after all the examination work is completed, it will eventually be excreted out of the body with the normal human body, disposable use, no recycling, to eliminate cross infection, safe and hygienic, the whole process is painless, noninvasive, no anesthesia, and no cross infection.
7. Do not do magnetic resonance examination before confirming capsule discharge, and try to stay away from strong magnetic fields. Notice and confirm that the capsule is excreted with bowel movements, and contact your doctor if it is not excreted for a long time (after two weeks).
innovative advantages of Dasheng magnetic-controlled capsule gastroscopy
Magnetically controlled capsule gastroscopy, as a new examination technology, does not require intubation and anesthesia, and is expected to be a powerful diagnostic tool to replace traditional gastroscopy.
As an innovative gastric examination technology, Dasheng ® magnetically controlled capsule gastroscopy (MCCG) has been recognized and favored by patients and doctors in recent years. The subjects swallowed the capsule gastroscopy with water as if taking medicine, and completed the whole stomach examination without pain and invasiveness. Moreover, Dasheng ® magnete-controlled capsule gastroscopy has been confirmed by multi-center double-blind clinical trials in domestic authoritative Classⅲ Grade A hospitals (Nanfang Hospital of Southern Medical University, Zhongshan Hospital Affiliated to Fudan University, West China Hospital of Sichuan University), and its consistency with electronic gastroscopy is 94.41%. The results of this study were published in the authoritative academic journal of Digestive Endoscopy, which was highly recognized by the academic community.
Magnetic-controlled capsule gastroscopy is an important tool for the diagnosis of gastric diseases/early screening of gastric cancer
Unwilling to accept or unable to tolerate traditional gastroscopy (including painless gastroscopy) or with high risk of traditional gastroscopy
Stomach examination in health management (physical examination) population
Primary screening of gastric cancer (superficial tumors, etc.)
Examination and follow-up of gastric ulcers, gastric polyps, gastric varices, erosive or atrophic gastritis and other lesions
Evaluation and monitoring of drug-related gastrointestinal mucosal injury
Non-contact endoscopy (including remote manipulation)
Acute Upper gastrointestinal bleeding (Hemodynamically stable)
Esophageal varices and Barrett's esophagus
Duodenal ulcers and duodenal polyps
The patients were followed up after partial gastrectomy and endoscopic minimally invasive treatment
If small bowel examination can be completed after gastric examination, the indication is the same as small bowel capsule endoscopy
Contraindications to magnetically controlled capsule gastroscopy
Patients without surgical conditions or refusing to accept any abdominal surgery;
Various acute enteritis, severe iron deficiency diseases and radiation enteritis, such as bacillary dysentery, acute ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, etc.
Patients with known or suspected gastrointestinal obstruction, stenosis or fistula;
Patients with a history of bezoars or gastrointestinal surgery in the past three months;
Acute stage of upper gastrointestinal perforation;
Patients with pacemaker or other electronic devices implanted;
Patients with severe throat difficulty;
Acute corrosive esophagitis;
Children, the elderly over 70 years old and the mentally ill;
Polymer material allergy;
Patients with severe motility disorders, including those with untreated achalasia and gastroparesis;
Those who were not suitable for capsule gastroscopy were evaluated by professional gastroenterologists
People over 40 years old who meet any of the following criteria should be classified as a high-risk group for gastric cancer, and regular screening for gastric cancer should be performed.
● population in high risk areas of gastric cancer;
● Helicobacter pylori infection;
● Suffering from chronic atrophic gastritis, gastric ulcer, gastric polyps, remnant stomach after surgery, hypertrophic gastritis, pernicious anemia and other precancerous diseases;
● first-degree relatives of patients with gastric cancer;
Presence of other risk factors for gastric cancer (high salt, pickled diet, smoking, heavy alcohol consumption, etc.).
Screening was performed every 3-6 months, 1 year, 2 years, and 3 years depending on the presence of Helicobacter pylori infection, atrophy, and heterogenous hyperplasia.